- Government Relations
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Member Center
Thanks for your interest in renewing your NYSACAC membership. We look forward to having you back as a member in our network of professionals that makes up the largest single-state affiliate within NACAC.Please note that our renewal process has changed. Please pay attention to the notes below:
Renew Your Membership Instructions
1) If you are the Primary Member of your institution, please continue. If not, contact the Primary Member of your institution.
**Only the Primary Member can renew your entire office. If you do not know who the Primary Member of your institution is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.**
2) Go to: www.nysacac.org.
**Please note: this site is best when viewed in Mozilla/FireFox. You may experience technical difficulties if you are using Internet Explorer. **
3) Click on the gold “Member Login” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
4) Type in your username and password that was emailed to you by NYSACAC.org on August 27th.
**If you do not know your username and password, click on “Forgot your password?” and enter your email address.**
5) Click on “Member Center” button on the right side of the screen.
6) Select “My Profile” from the Member Center drop-down menu.
7) A prompt will come up notifying you if your membership has expired. Please Renew by selecting the “” button.
8) Submit form.
Adding a New Member From Your Staff Instructions
Please note: if you are the Primary Member of your institution and completing this form to add additional staff to NYSACAC on their behalf, please make sure you are not logged into the NYSACAC website. This will reject the new membership application!
1) Click on “Join Now” on the top right hand side of the page.
2) Select the New Additional Members application that applies to your school (Secondary Counselors NYS or Out of State OR College/University Staff NYS or Out of State).
3) Enter new member’s email address and complete new staff member’s information. Make sure they know who the Primary Member is in your office.
4) Submit form.
Contact the member relations committee at email@example.com.
New to NYSACAC?